10.31.2010

treat.

So...this weekend was an extremely long one. For me, anyway. But let me show you the highlight of it:





Jared Butler, Harrison Parker and I got together to create a video for Jared to ask a girl to homecoming. Jared had already filmed the video, but because of complications and the fact that he was displeased with what they had, I thought it would be a good time to break in my HD camera. Oh, how gloriously it worked! The picture was crisp and the files were very easy to work with. Only problem was the sound -- now we know to only film indoors with this thing. If you want decent sound, anyway. But overall, we had a blast, and this video as the outcome of it.

Note: don't try to find this video on YouTube. The video can only be seen by clicking on the direct link. It can't be found by the search engine. Yeah, I can do that.

Last night I went to a looooong party. It started at noon (I got there at 2) and I left at 2, 12 hours later. I knocked people around on Kirby Air Ride, sung my guts out on Beatles Rock Band (My throat hurt this morning. That doesn't happen often), ALMOST beat all the evil exes on Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game, and threw some PK Thunders around on Melee and Brawl. It was a full day of gaming. Every nerd needs one of those every now and then.

So...yeah. That was my Halloween weekend. What did you guys do?

5 comments: