10.24.2010

giggles.

So Micah and I were having fun the other night on TubeDubber, a website where you choose a video, and then replace the sound with the sound from a different video. I'm sure I'll come up with strange mixtures in the future, but for now, enjoy the ones that Micah and I came up with so far:



My Attempts

(This was my first attempt at TubeDubber, so don't judge too much)
Scout Will Hurt a Monster

Parkour and a Baby

Nightmare Made Real

And my personal favorite,
Maury's Pure Imagination

Micah was able to concoct:
Ronald CrackDonald

(Watch this one for about 2 minutes)
They Might Be GaGa


Yup. We are some pretty crazy people.

4 comments:

  1. Okay. It was really eye-opening how fitting the last one was. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that the only differences between Lady Gaga and TMBG are genre and budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://tubedubber.com/#SS1dO0JC2EE:ivcHYK3hJPk:0:100:18:0:true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Satan is getting your shackles ready, Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, finally posting a request:
    http://tubedubber.com/#VAyIp4UZXoU:ILozz-B3Ha4:0:100:0:0:true

    ReplyDelete