10.13.2010

frozen.

This will be a life update, I guess. I figured I should update my blog more, but there are so many features I'm missing out on, like video embedding and photo-posting. iPad issues. Don't ask.

So my season at Trellis Cafe ended. I am currently jobless. I have applied to Costco, Robert's and Maceys so far. A guy in my ward emailed me an application for a business that is actively looking for future missionaries to help out, so that one sounds very promising. The business produces silicon electronics covers. You know the kind.



Anime Banzai was this past weekend. It was the most physically and emotionally draining thing I've done in a long time. Alexis and I literally walked in and were suddenly asked if we wanted to be on TV. So we did that for a little bit. Our group consisted of me, Alexis, Forest, his friend Malachi and my neighbor Connor. Besides me and Alexis, it was everyone's first con. We kinda dragged them around everywhere, it felt like. We did the things we wanted to do, and they followed. I guess that's not too bad for your first time at a con. My first time was certainly overwhelming. Alexis and I also took part in a staged fighting event, but sadly, we didn't make it past the first round. Oh well. All these were only part of the physically draining part. And then something happened I hoped and prayed would never happen again...

Jon walked up to us. He was there. Dressed in all black clothing, with the same ugly face. Everyone froze. Alexis and I just stared at the floor. She was ready to cry. We both shook. There was nothing I could do except sit there. Time froze. He was there. He talked to Forest. Then his arms wrapped around my neck, as well as hers. Was this legal? He spoke in our ears. That same voice that screamed at me in that dream. But it wasn't a dream...

Now, I know I'm repetitive here. It's a writing style. I, the author, am trying to force a sense of urgency into the brain of you, the reader. Your heart rate might have gone up while reading it. I'm just practicing. But I'm also trying to show you how incredibly stunned I was. How stunned I felt. Ahem. Moving on.

Besides that emotional scar being ripped open again, and the constant paranoia of avoiding his face...the rest was very fun :3 I played ParaParaParadise, which is the next rhythm game I MUST MASTER. It was very fun and I embarrassed myself. A lot.

What else...

I really want to start working on my skills as a digital designer. One problem: the technology. I'm stuck with a 2004 iMac and Photoshop Elements 4. I'm a caveman in 2010, and it's pissing me off. That is the one thing I want to change as soon as I get back from my mission.

Mission...2 years only seems longer and longer as it gets closer to when I'll leave...someone write down everything that happens so that they can catch me up when I get back.

Ok. Next up, Kingdom Freakin Hearts. People. Play it. Story. Lots of it. And it's fun. Fun time. Fun time mind-scratching story. Rant rant rant. Just play it. Play all 6 of them.

Think I'm done for now. Stress. Happiness. Strain. Hearts. Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Augh. Man. Creepy. Can't say that me being there would have changed the situation.
    But I'm still really sorry I missed out on the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete