12.25.2010

hope.

Alexis gave me a jar.
The jar was filled with journal prompt ideas.
I took a second journal prompt idea.
This is what the journal prompt idea said:

"What is your favorite pastime?"



First of all, most of the time I spend is pastime. Nothing big is really happening right now in my life, so I'm just messing around most of the time so the I'll run into those big things.

The answer to this will be fairly short. Video games. I like to a) progress in a story or b) make my character stronger, or progress to complete the game 100% with all the extras. I don't read very often, and the time I don't spend playing games I spend getting up to date on the Internet.

This week, I lost something very important. It feels like an arm or a leg, but it was a person.

The relationship between me and this person has not changed at all. We're still best friends. However, a huge wall came up between us. A wall that will take time and lots of patience to get through. A wall of parenting.

I really don't want to get into it. But I just wanted to let you guys know that I might not be myself for a little bit - not that that can change much. I just hope that...

She's ok.



This is my most lonely Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment