2.10.2011

townsville.

I've had 3 dreams that included the Powerpuff girls in my life.

Best opening to a blog ever. And yes, this blog will go into detail about that. But for now, a little life update. Mission papers are in (I think. I gotta call my bishop to make sure) so I'm sitting around, actually waiting instead of just being a slacker. I picked up Final Fantasy IX, and I'm currently halfway through Disc 2. Now that my PSP is hacked, I have access to many fun games I've wanted to try (or just found out about), like wipEout Pulse and Patapon 2. Both very fun games.



Dream 1)
I went to a water park with the Powerpuff girls. We splashed around and played games. When we were done, one of the girls (Buttercup, I believe) had left her bag on the opposite end of the pool. She was about to fly over and get it, but I stopped her and SWAM ALL THE WAY OVER AND BACK just to get it for her. And we left.

Dream 2)
Mojo Jojo had released evil mutant dogs in the city! Apparently, the city was like a big bouncy house, so all the buildings were inflated, and the ground was like a giant trampoline. I helped the girls take care of the dogs and Mojo Jojo. I didn't have any superpowers. I just jumped around and punched stuff.

Dream 3)
This dream, I had last night. Bad guys were robbing a store. The girls flew in with their rainbow streaks right behind them while I simply ran in. The girls did all the beating up and hero-work. I tried to get a good punch in, but the moment never came. The situation was calmed down, and I felt completely useless. In the dream, I supposedly had been created by Prof. Utonium at the same time as the girls (i.e., the Chemical X incident), so I should have had their powers and stuff. I knew I had the ability to use powers, but for the last few months (or years. It was just a long period of time), I couldn't use powers. I asked the girls if they had ever had any troubles with their powers. I was pretty depressed. And then Bubbles chimed in and told me something along the lines of: Whenever, I feel my powers failing, I try and believe in myself. If I trust in myself hard enough, and work hard, they always come back. And she smiled. And I smiled. I never got the powers back in the dream, though. The film of dream switched to some other scenario. I think it was the Kids Next Door next...

Pretty corny stuff, huh? Well, it kinda had a personal message for me. And I just wanted to write it down somewhere, before I forgot it, like I forget so many other important things...

I've often had dreams where I have superpowers or great stamina. But when I run, fly or punch, it feels like I run through glue, I merely hover, or my knuckles buckle and I barely put a dent in the guy. None of those dreams had a resolution, though. I didn't get my powers back. I simply went with my lack of abilities and kept dreaming.

I guess this new dream I had was finally the answer to those dreams (albeit in a strange representation).

Maybe...I should get to working more with Photoshop. I have this big dream of designing for video games, websites or advertisers (importance of jobs in that order), and, well...I haven't done much lately to help that goal at all. I'm expecting talent to just kind of happen. I guess my brain finally woke my up in the form of three girls with superpowers telling me that I gotta work for it.

In the end, I'm glad I wrote all this out. It's another memory I can always remember.

1 comment: