2.13.2011

drowning.

My life = teh suck.

My dad called me after sacrament meeting today. The bishop of my home ward has yet to turn in my mission papers. I thought he did 2 weeks ago, and have been waiting ever since. Apparently, there are a few more steps in this whole "mission equation" I have to fulfill. And the bishop didn't say ANYTHING until my dad talked to him today.



Also, we got new hometeaching assignments in the singles ward last week. I wasn't on the list, so they said they'd give me on this week. I was the ONE person they forgot to give an assignment to.

This Valentine's Day, I stay at home because my sister will be at work until 9:30 using the only car I can drive.

I don't have a job because I thought I would leave for a mission soon.


I would like my genie with 3 wishes, please.

1) My mission papers get in and I patiently wait for my call to Japan. *fingers crossed*

2) I get a date or a man's day for Valentine's. I need SOME social interaction. I don't want to be stuck at home.

3) I want a job that I can keep for a couple months and get money instead of spending what money I have on food and gas.

I just want to unload my feelings of frustration, emotional draining and worthlessness on here, but I don't want to do that to you guys, or myself. At this point, well.... I honestly have no idea what to do. I guess the most prominent emotion I'm feeling right now is loneliness. One of my best friends was pulled away from me, I only get to be with friends about once a week (twice if a miracle happens), and I'm slowly decaying in this chair, wearing away these keys trying to give myself something to do.

Something...anything...please change...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, my last area, last transfer was the most important/significant experience on the mission. Had I gone in earlier (which was impossible, but that's a different story), I would have missed the experience entirely.

    Just sayin'. Hope things look up soon, Mr. Staib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dowdle Heh. Thanks. I have no doubt my mission will be a big event in my life. Getting there is just so frustrating right now.

    ReplyDelete