8.23.2011

postponed.

Over the next few days – or weeks, if it takes that long – I'll be detailing my San Diego trip. To save space and prevent your computers from suddenly moving like slugs in tar, I've separated each day (or few days) across pages that can only be accessed inside the original blog post, adventure. I'll update when new days have been added on Twitter, Facebook and Skype.

On a more serious note, though, I will not be leaving for my mission on August 31st. I'll repeat that.


To sum it up, my bishop feels I need to study and prepare some more. Which is completely correct. I'll update my new departure date when I know what it is.

Right now, I'm not attending UVU for classes. I'll probably sign up for Institute, though. I still work at Trafalga, and I still play D&D. Life is...mellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment